9 July 2017
Amplify the sound of a spoken message
For ‘DayClock 10 Plus’ users.
The sound of a spoken message can be amplified by the use of a bluetooth speaker. Use the following steps:
- Connect the speaker to an USB power source and make sure it is fully loaded.
- Turn on the speaker.
- Choose the bluetooth symbol on the speaker
- Turn the option ‘Bluetooth’ on on your DayClock
- Wait until the name of the speaker is displayed on the Dayclock.
- The spoken message is now amplified through the speaker.
* DayClock recommends the use of JBL GO Bluetooth speaker for version 13 and higher.